for Pella Corporation
When do I use the trademark symbol?
In copy, use the trademark on the first mention on a page. Remember, if we don’t use our trademarks consistently, we are at risk of losing them. Please do your part to maintain Pella’s brand identity. See below for the most current Pella trademarks, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 641-621-6120.
- Pella® windows and doors
- Pella® products
Note: When referring to the company, Pella is not trademarked.
Example: Pella Corporation (no trademark).
(For use by Pella Corporation only - refer to the taglines section of this website for guidelines)
- Pella Certified Contractor™
- Pella Certified Contractor: Logo artwork uses the ®
- Pella® Commercial Solutions
- Pella Expert InstallersSM
- Pella Select ContractorSM
- The Power of Yellow®
PRODUCT SUBRAND MARKS
- Architect Series® wood windows and patio doors
- Designer Series® wood windows and patio doors
- Pella® 450 Series wood windows and patio doors
- Pella® 350 Series vinyl windows and patio doors
- Pella® 250 Series vinyl windows
- Encompass by Pella® vinyl windows and patio doors
- ThermaStar by Pella® vinyl windows and patio doors
- Pella® Impervia® fiberglass windows and patio doors
- Entry Doors from Pella
(Architect Series®, Pella®, Encompass by Pella™)
- Pella® Storm Doors
- Insynctive™ Technology
PRODUCT FEATURE MARKS
- AdvantagePlus® protection system
- Duracast® fiberglass composite material
- DuraColor™ finish
- EnduraClad® protective exterior finish
- EnduraClad® Plus protective exterior finish
- EnduraGuard® wood protection
- Endura Hardware™
- Express Install® installation systems
- HurricaneShield® impact-resistant windows and patio doors
- InsulShield® Glass Collection
- Integral Light Technology®
- InView™ high-transparency screen
- One-Touch Ventilation®
- Pella® Select® storm doors
- Pella® Window and Door Installation Sealant
- PerformaSeal design®
- Precision Fit® pocket replacement window (PDSN only)
- ReadyTrim™ window casings
- Renovation® pocket replacement window (Lowe's only)
- Rolscreen® retractable screen
- Select Expression® Glass Collection
- Slimshade® blinds
- SmartFlash® installation tape
- SmoothSeam® interior welded corners
- SunDefense™ Low-E Insulating glass
- SureLock® System
- Touch 'n Hold™ storm doors
- Vivid View® high-transparency screen
DISCONTINUED MARKS (Stop using them.)
- Advanced Alternative. Lasting Value.®
- All-Around Performance.®
- Architect Series® Classic (Use “Architect Series®” instead.)
- Basic done beautifully.®
- EnduraBrass® hardware finish
(Use “Endura Hardware™” instead.)
- Hassle-Free® (Use “EnduraClad®” instead.)
- Innovations others can't touch.®
- It’s not just home improvement — it’s life improvement.™
- Jamb-on-Sill® (Use “AdvantagePlus™” instead.)
- The Pella Window Store or The Pella Window and Door StoreSM (Use “Pella Showroom or Pella Window and Door Showroom” instead.)
- ThermaStar Premier®
- ThermaStar Pro®
- Unsurpassed architectural expression®
- Windows Made Easy® (Internal use only)
- Windowscaping Center® (Use “Pella Showroom or
Pella Window and Door Showroom” instead.)
Can I use Pella trademarks for sponsorship or co-branded events?
Pella’s Marketing Communications Department will be happy to assist you with approval and supplying the needed materials.
Does Pella have any product or service claims I can use?
Yes… and it is extremely important that you only use Pella’s legally approved and substantiated claims (that’s why we have lawyers). Never create your own claims (or you’ll need a lawyer).
© 2015 PELLA CORPORATION, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Confidentiality Statement: All of the trademarks, service marks, logos and graphics (the “trademarks”) contained within this Web site are: 1) registered trademarks of Pella Corporation; 2) the exclusive property of Pella Corporation; and 3) intended for use by Pella Corporation and their direct affiliates ONLY. Any unauthorized use of trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features is forbidden without the prior written consent of Pella Corporation.